Which golf balls are best for accuracy?
FORE! A four letter word that all golfers want to avoid yelling. If you are a golfer struggling getting off the tee or on the greens, try to play with a ball that is best for accuracy. Here is list of our favorite golf balls that help with accuracy.
- Bridestone e6: The Bridgestone e6 is one of the best balls on the market. It is a three-piece golf ball that helps reduce hook and slice spin. It also has web-like dimples that can make out for a descent roll. The e6 also features a soft gradational core, anti-side spin inner layer, and softer surlyn covered for that improved feel.
- Callaway Chrome Soft: The Callaway Chrome Soft has the SoftFast Core with low compression and the Tour Urethane Cover for incredibly soft feel. The Chrome Soft has consistent ball flight and exceptional feel around the greens.
- Titleist NXT Tour: The NXT Tour takes performance to the next level with a design that delivers low driver spin and long iron spin for outstanding distance, commanding short game scoring performance and soft feel.
- Bridgestone B330-RX:The Bridgestone B330-RX helps reduce spin off the tee and with its Mantle layer offsets backspin to increase accuracy. The B330-Rx has tour performance and is suggested for golfers who swing below 105 mph.
- Callaway Supersoft: The Callaway Supersoft has an ultra-low compression reduces spin for increased distance, and low spin results in a straight ball flight.