If you have a fairly decent short game and are missing a lot of greens a suggestion to improve your short game would be to use a golf ball that spins more to help you get up and down. Along with greenside control, extra spin, tour-grade performance, and exceptional feel,that is what a golfer in control wants. Here are a few suggestions we have for a ball with more control around the greens, approach shots, and have exceptional feel.
- Titleist Pro V1: has a softer urethane cover to allow more spincontrol and feel around the green.
- TaylorMade Tour Preferred: Has more spin on iron shots, and the Soft Tech Cover this ball has more greenside control and spin.
- Bridgestone B330-S: The Bridgestone Tour B330-S (spin) is designed for golfers seeking exceptional, consistent performance while achieving incredible distance and optimal greenside control. If you have a swing speed over 100-112 mph or if you have a lower trajectory and feel like your shots are not spinning enough, this is the ball for you.
- TaylorMade Project (a): a “tour” ball built for the amateur golfer. This ball has a spin mantle to help increase shortgame spin and it's urethane cover helps for higher greenside spin with softer feel.
- Srixon Z-Star XV: The Srixon Z-Star XV is a four-piece ball with a dual-core that decreases sping off the driver while creating high spin off full wedge shots and increases friction around the greens for short-game shots.
To see more golf balls with control click here.
This post was originally published by Knetgolf on January 4, 2016. Knetgolf was acquired by LostGolfBalls.