Have you ever seen a golf shot and thought, That was incredible? Did you want to share it with everyone you know? Well, that happens all the time at the LostGolfBalls.com office, and here are five of the most incredible shots that we think you need to see.
5) At the 2010 Senior PGA Championship, Johnny Miller was faced with a seemingly impossible putt—102 feet! That’s when expert, Jack Nicklaus steps in to show him how it’s done. Talk about an incredible putt!
4) Annika Sorenstam went out with a bang at the US Open in 2008. In her last tournament, she shocks the crowd and herself by holing an eagle with the final shot of her career in a LPGA event.
3) What a par from Bill Haas! At the 2011 Tour Championship, bill got his feet wet while making an incredible shot out of the water landing the ball only two feet from the hole. This A+ scramble shot led him to victory in not only the Tour Championship but the FedEx Cup as well.
2) What is so different and amazing about this shot by Bubba Watson? Not only is it his winning shot in the 2011 Masters playoffs, but physics shows that the shot is next to impossible.(Sport Science proves that here)
1) Our last pick is Tiger Woods’ "Nike swoosh" chip-in on hole sixteen at the 2005 Masters. It was magnificent to hear the Tiger roar across the gallery as his Nike golf ball slowly falls into the cup. The look on Tiger’s face is so focused with determination that even before he swings the club, the gallery knew it was going in. It truly was a historic addition to Tiger's legacy.
Here’s a bonus shot from the 2014 Tour Championship. Rory McIlroy hits his ball into one lucky fan’s pocket!
So what do you think is the most impressive shot?
Incredible shots happen all the time. Save with our top quality used golf balls and see what you can do out on the course.